As you know by now, we have created some exclusive bluboho pieces to up your stack of the day (#sotd) game. On this weeks blog we're having some serious rose gold envy. The pink undertone and soft hue is perfectly paired with some of our favourite pieces, that are quickly becoming bluboho classics.
tusk of Ganesh
- This 14k rose gold mini crawler adds a delicate touch to every #EarGame, representing the symbol of Ganesh
- An elephant's trunk has the strength to uproot a tree as well as the finesse to pick up a needle. To learn more about the tusk of Ganesh check out our blog here !
- The tusk in rose gold is perfect for silver lovers who want to transition to gold because it's delicate, soft and subtle
- Wear the tusk of Ganesh on one ear and pair it with the mermaid ear crawler in rose gold on the opposite ear to add some texture or with the luna hugger!
- This 14k rose gold luna hugger attracts the power of the moon to your #EarGame. The lunar shape is a reflection of the precious moments and transitions we experience in life
- The luna hugger also represents new beginnings and making your dreams become reality (dream on beautiful dreamer!)
- Pair this beauty with the tusk of Ganesh!
in pursuit of happiness
- What makes you happy and sets your soul on fire? If you're thinking bluboho jewels, than great minds think alike
- This 14k rose gold crawler is a reminder to achieve your dreams and live the life you've imagined. Always remember that no dream is ever too big!
- Pair this crawler with the mermaid ear crawler in rose gold on the opposite ear to mix and match with organic and geometric styles
the 5 diamond
- The number 5 is... the most daring and energetic single digit number
- Number 5 also represents history for us at bluboho as we've existed for 5 magical years! This was once a dream of Cheryl and Maggie that turned into reality. This is a reminder for us to never give up on our dreams!
- This 14k rose gold piece has 5 twinkling white diamonds to add some shine to your stack
- Stack this beauty with the diamond cuff ring, stackers, the peak's and valley's and the namesake...WOAH now that's a stack!
Do you have major rose gold fever now? See you beauties next Monday!