Last week we wrote about the unexpected wedding stack. This week we're taking it one step further with non-traditional stones that will make your stack even more personal. Every stone has a meaning behind it - which one tells your love story?
1. black diamond
- This beauty is the perfect unexpected spin on a tradition engagement ring for that feminine, bohemian and confident bride
- The number 6 (as shown with 6 sides on a hexagon) represents unconditional love, balance and harmony, while the colour black represents passion, power and strength
- Already married to your lover? No problem! This ring is perfect for a milestone such as 6 years of marriage
- Just like you get lost in the blue ocean and sky, you'll get lost in this magical and mystical round aquamarine
- Aquamarine is calming and soothing stone that brings happiness. It also helps with compromise and negotiation, so you and your lover can live together in perfect harmony
- This ring is the perfect "something blue" for your wedding day (and every day after)
3. natural white sapphire
- Oval shaped diamonds are a favourite of many brides right now, but who wants to be a follower when you can be a leader?
- Stand out amongst the rest and go for a gorgeous white sapphire, which represents a new start in life. It will bring prosperity and happiness to your new journey as a pair
- Make that beautiful centre stone stand out by stacking it with different bands
4. grey diamond
- Grey diamonds are extremely rare, just like finding your perfect match, making this ring the ultimate symbol of destiny
- The grey symbolizes security and helps improve stability in your relationship
- So go on and let your love shine bright like a grey diamond!
5. diamond slice
- We saved our favourite for last! We love every diamond slice we see, as each is unique and one of a kind
- Relationships are perfectly imperfect and this engagement ring is a beautiful representation, with the untouched raw diamond slice in the centre surrounded by sparkling white diamonds
- These stunning pieces can even be an anniversary gift to mark a special milestone in your life together
- note: diamond slices are perfect but delicate - so beautiful that it should only come out during a special occasion
Which piece would you say yes to?