- availability: Full Time
- positions available: 1
- minimum commitment: 2 years
- deadline: March 17, 2020
bluboho is a growing community of collective creativity. We provide a space for connection, love and education. Our purpose is to deliver an unforgettable experience through our stores, and all of our digital channels. We cultivate a team environment that is fun, and maximizes on development opportunities. We continually aspire to nurture an exchange where our creativity and culture coexist.
The bluboho marketing manager embodies all aspects of bluboho’s culture and core values. They are a stand for the bluboho brand and how it is represented in all digital channels & media space. They own the big picture strategy in leading the growth of the store sales, online sales and experience. They are committed to exacting standards of how bluboho speaks to the world and develop loyal and strong relationships and connections that are the exception in industry.
what you'll be doing
- develop yearly marketing campaign with clear objective and metrics
- develop, implement, track & optimize bluboho’s marketing campaigns across all channels
- build and maintain our social media presence
- measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns
- identify trends and insights
- brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- evaluate emerging technologies
- design content marketing strategies and set short term goals
- undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- analyze web traffic metrics
- share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- play a major role in enhancing brand awareness
- drive website traffic and build e-commerce sales
- find innovative ways to translate our brand and experience in the online world
Guest experience skills: bluboho marketing manager is uncompromising in creating the highest online guest experience. The understand how to articulate the 'voice' of bluboho in all communications and the importance of creating our movement of connection and love within the limits of the online world.
Leadership skills: the marketing manager is a leader of leaders. They know how to motivate their team and how to coach a develop a marketing team.
Time management: the marketing manager is an integral part of the executive leadership team and each branch of bluboho operations – production, store operation & e-commerce. Time management is essential to ensure that timely communication and alignment occur. They also require a strong ability to delegate and follow up. There is a need as well to be able to balance several projects at once and be able to identify priorities.
Creative/Analytical skills: the marketing manager has a beautiful balance of creative and analytical skills. They have an eye for detail and know how to beautifully translate the bluboho brand online. Along with this they need to have the ability to analyze all the data and reports available to be able to move the business forward.
Communication skills: the marketing manager does a lot of communicating. They oversee all creative content, digital strategy, press releases & media relations. Strong computer and graphic design skills
- business degree an asset
- proven work ethic with utmost integrity
- highly creative problem solver, able to be create big results with small resources have an innovative attitude toward all projects you undertake
- stimulated by challenges, are curious and inquisitive
- desire to excel and succeed
- ability to develop strong relationships
- live and breathe the bluboho culture & core values
- entrepreneurial spirit and egoless nature
- self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable and leads with love
- fun, positive and upbeat!
- university degree in marketing, business, MBA preferred
- minimum 5 years experience in a marketing management position
- exceptional knowledge and experience in marketing strategies, concepts and practices
- strong project and people management skills
- prior experience with a small/medium business preferred
if you’re as excited as we are, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume, availability and to keep things interesting, a one-page letter telling us why we should hire you. please specify in the "subject" of your email which position and location you are applying for.
we look forward to meeting you! xo
while we appreciate all applicants taking the time, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.