what to expect during your engagement ring consultation
if you're planning to propose, it's time to book your engagement ring consultation.
choosing an engagement ring should be a memory to be forever cherished, and our goal is to help you find the perfect one-of-a-kind engagement ring to forever honour your one-of-a-kind love.
you may feel under pressure to find the engagement ring of your partner’s dreams, but we’re here to remind you that this is a joyful occasion— and it can be fun, too!
you’re in good hands: we’re experts at making unique, alternative, and ethical sapphire engagement rings, and we’ll guide you through the process.
why book an engagement ring appointment?
when you book a ring consultation, you’ll receive the support and guidance of our experts in a friendly one-on-one setting: we'll walk you through all your options, and help you identify what resonates with you.
all this to say, you’ll be getting a vip guided tour: your ring consultation will be tailored to your desires, curating your options and offering personalized advice and styling.
what to expect in your ring consultation
- you walk in and are greeted by the team, offered a coffee or sparkling water, and meet your beloved expert, who will be hosting your appointment
- you’ll sit down with your appointment host and chat about what you're looking for in a ring. some things to discuss:
- stone colour, cut, and shape
- ring style and setting
- your partner, their style, tastes, and preferences
- a little about your story!
- now the fun begins: we show you all the rings we have! we can also facetime with other stores to show you the rings they have available at their locations
- we’ll go over any questions you have about the rings. you can try them all on— we actually encourage this, because rings speak to us differently once you see it in person! many times people end up choosing a ring they didn’t expect to fall in love with until they set eyes upon it
how to prepare for your appointment
- take a look at our website to let us know which rings you love and gravitate towards the most. this way we can get a better understanding of taste and preferences, and ensure we have a complimentary selection at the store for you.
- decide on your budget so that we can respect your boundaries and show you rings that are within your comfort zone.
- come with an open mind! sometimes a favourite ring might have sold and because they’re one of a kind, it’s gone for good. there are a huge variety of other stunning one-of-a-kind rings, and we announce new releases to our email subscribers first, so make sure to subscribe keep your eye on your inbox.
- make it a date: bring a friend, or bring your beloved along for the ride— it’s twice the fun! bringing your partner along can be just as romantic, and takes out a lot of the guesswork. by involving them in the ring choosing process, you can guarantee that they’ll love the ring you eventually present them with.
once you’ve found your ring, this is just the beginning.
once you have a beloved by bluboho ring, we’ll be here for you for the long haul— we love when our guests come back to show us their pictures and tell us their proposal stories (and don’t forget to book another appointment to build your wedding stacks!).
our team of experts can guide you through our range of services to make and maintain your ring’s beauty:
- resizing and repair: making sure your ring can go through life with you through all its changes and adventures
- customizations: have your ring made in platinum, rose gold, 18k yellow gold, or white gold
- cleaning and maintenance: complimentary ultrasonic cleaning in-store and annual maintenance checkups to keep your ring looking as beautiful as the day you bought it.
with our commitment to sustainability, ethical sourcing, and meaningful design, bluboho is the perfect place to find a stunning and unique engagement ring that you and your partner will treasure for a lifetime.
no matter where you are in the process of finding your engagement ring, we can help— and we'd be honoured to be a part of your journey.