and just like that, wedding season is upon us! whether you’re a wedding guest, a member of the wedding party, or even one half of the happy couple, these joyous occasions are also busy days— and it never hurts to be prepared.
don’t worry, you’re golden: we’ve compiled a list of our tried-and-true wedding season essentials to carry you through the season— from aisle to altar, dinner to dance floor.
- fancy and functional footwear: sourcing a reliable pair of comfortable wedding-going shoes that will match with several different outfits will be an investment worth making as we head into wedding season! if you’re wearing heels, consider bringing flats or flip-flops to change into so you can dance the night away— and don’t forget blister relief and gel inserts to prevent and protect sore feet.
- emergency kit: it never hurts to have a emergency kit, just in case— particularly if you’re a member of the wedding party! here are some of the items we always keep handy to make sure everything goes smoothly on the big day.
- mini sewing kit
- breath mints
- travel-sized manicure kit
- portable phone charger
- tide-to-go pen
- body & clothing tape
- sunscreen for outdoor ceremonies and photo shoots
- bottles of water to keep everyone hydrated
- accessories you can commit to: of course, every wedding-goer needs a little jewelry to accent their looks! rather than buying dozens of costume jewelry pieces that will eventually be discarded and forgotten, and may even turn fingers, ears, or necks green, consider marking these moments with a capsule collection of high-quality and versatile pieces that can be worn and re-worn for years to come— and even be passed down through generations. shop wedding-goer/bridesmaid jewelry
need help crafting a wedding season jewelry stack that will carry you through the season (and beyond)? look no further: we offer free virtual styling appointments! our expert stylists will help you curate a unique look that tells your story and meets your needs.