new mom, who dis? gift guides
1. Five minute journal - having an excuse to take 5 minutes and re-set is a beautiful thing, especially in the fog of new motherhood. This journal has been a go-to for me for years, and I love being able to jot down a few memories of the day with a new baby.
2. Ayla chain studs - a great everyday earring for a new mom. Tiny enough that they won’t get pulled and can be left on all the time for a little bit of feel-good sparkle. Ayla means halo of light around the moon, and representing protection, these are a thoughtful gift for a new mom.
3. A comfy robe is a must for a new mom - comfort is paramount, and this robe is the ultimate is comfy. It was gifted to me by a dear friend, and it is a go-to for me every day.
4. Meal delivery - some friends gave us this gift and it was the best thing ever. It’s so hard to think about making food when you’re so focused on figuring out how to be a new mom who is sure to be a protective halo for their new baby.
5. Weighted sleep mask - as a new mama, you have to sleep when you can - which often means during the day, or on the couch. Having a sleep mask is a great way to get to sleep faster - especially when you may only be able to get a 20-minute nap in. Every sleeping moment counts for a new mom!
6. Loyalty Signet engraved with baby’s first initial is such a cute way to mark a new baby.
7. Little crescent necklace - a symbol of new beginnings, of which motherhood may be the most life-changing and exciting new beginning of all.